On The River Luxury Apartments
Absolute river frontage, north-facing, spacious two & three bedroom self-contained apartments. Enjoy extensive views of river, ocean and hinterland.
Perfect location Just a short stroll from our convenient location,you can enjoy fine restaurants, patrolled beaches, numerous sporting facilities or boutique shopping at the award-winning Sunshine Plaza.
FANTASTIC VIEWS Perfect Location From your large private balcony, enjoy the serenity of the ever-changing Maroochy River. You can sit by the waters edge and enjoy the natural beauty and peaceful scenery. The River offers plenty of opportunity for fun filled activity for the whole family. The kids just love it here, playing in the water, building sandcastles or chasing soldier crabs. free fishing gear is supplied for the kids and we have Kayaks for hire. Maroochydore’s Family Friendly , budget accommodation at its best!!
PRIVATE FACILITIES From our private jetty and pontoon , take the time to relax by wetting your line & catching your dinner. You can tie up your boat at your doorstep. You’ll enjoy the pool, spa, bbqs all set in lovely lawns and gardens. Our apartments offer the perfect location for a Sunshine Coast Holiday.
PENTHOUSE APARTMENTS From the Penthouses, wind down with family and friends using your own private rooftop entertaining area, including electric BBQ. Two bedroom penthouse also has a private heated spa for your pleasure.
On The River Features:
- Secure undercover parking
- Saltwater pool & spa (heated in winter)
- BBQ area set in tropical gardens
- Apartments serviced weekly
- Games room with pool table
- Private jetty
- Lifts to all levels for easy access
- Large 2 & 3 bedroom apartments with en-suite
- Direct dial telephones
- Pay TV & Broadband Internet
- Security intercom system
- All rooms have colour TV, some with video, DVD, stereo, Austar
- All rooms are Air Conditioned
- Friendly on-site managers to ensure your stay is enjoyable
- S/contained, full laundry, (w/machine,dryer) kitchen (oven, microwave dishwasher)
There’s plenty for everyone to do:
- Australia Zoo – whale watching – scenic tours
- Take in the renown Eumundi Markets Wednesday & Saturday
- Enjoy local markets every Sunday
- Some of the best fishing, mud & sand crab too